My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I haven't had this much fun since recess.

I was tagged by Bipolar Daily(ish)

It's the 4 Meme:

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
1) Pastry Cook
2) Squirrel Guarder
3) Art Director for music videos
4) Butoh dancer

4 movies I would watch over and over:
1) Withnail and I
2) Amarcord
3) Why Shoot the Teacher
4) Quadrophenia

4 Places I have lived
1) Rural Poland - as a summer camp EFL instructor
2) College Station, Texas - for my first year of high school
3) Oxford, England - working as a pizza cook
4) Pusan, Korea - near the beach for the millenium

4 TV Shows I love to watch
1) House - because Hugh Laurie is a dead ringer for my best friend
2) Love House - a Korean show about charity architecture
3) Man About the House - the British inspiration for Three's Company
4) Doctor Who

4 Places I have been on Vacation
1) Japan
2) Canada
3) Scotland
4) Kampo - the nearest beach here in Korea

4 Websites I look at daily
1) The Globe and Mail - I'm a free subscriber
2) Match.com - I like to tease the ladies
3) Yahoo Mail - to answer e-mails from my students
4) that's about it

I tag Cathartic Blithering and Cindy's World 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saint Tuesday said...

I should play ...looks like fun

10:33 am  
Blogger kodeureum said...

Okay Saint Tuesday, you've been tagged! My friend over at Cathartic Blithering probably won't post his 4 meme until the fall anyways, if at all.

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home