My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

what do I know about business?

You (gordon foster, from Daegu, South Korea, Canada) wrote: There's an honest explanation for all of this: let's assume companies only grant options when their stocks have plummeted in value, and do so in order to provide their executives with an incentive to pay attention to the bottom line and the interests of investors thereby turning the share prices around. I know it's a big assumption. When was the last time anybody trusted a businessman?
Posted 01/12/06 at 4:03 PM EST

I think there might be a missing comma, between 'investors' and 'thereby'.
Why not check with Rogers?

What do you think, BPG? Am I ready for an MBA? This was posted as a comment to an article in the business section of The Globe and Mail, Canada's National Newspaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home