My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why do I post photos?

1. I have a lot of them.


2. I think some of them are quite good.


3. I wonder what other people think of them.


4. I'm too lazy to type much these days.


5. There's nothing I could write that could describe them accurately.


6. They're colourful.


7. I have to do something with them.


8. They format well.


9. They're eye-catching, sometimes.


10. It's my blog and I can do as I please!

3 Comments:

Blogger Saradevil said...

I love the English bottom pants.

7:51 am  
Blogger kodeureum said...

Thanks, Sara. I was sure somebody would appreciate that one. I actually asked the girl why she had ENGLISH written there and she said "just because". She became predictably shy and embarassed when I showed her the photo, in the cutest possible way. I discretely left her to share her embarassment with her friend waiting for her across the road.

9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take beautiful pictures :)

7:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home