My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

lazy saturday

Our train arrived at 5:37 am. Nene and I strolled past the stragglers from the night before to the beach. We selected a sandy spot at the south end to nap.


The beach umbrellas started going up around 8:00. We kept snoozing for a few hours then went for a swim when the sun came out. Grapefruit for breakfast, fried chicken and beer for lunch.


After seven hours of sunny relaxation we strolled to the north end for a salad and a bottle of iced red wine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely day.
www.crazytracy.com/blog

9:36 am  
Blogger Growing Opportunities said...

Hey dude. I'm back at ESH and Charmaine and I were wondering if you were going to make an appearance in town anytime soon so we can meet at our favourite rooftop patio and catch up?

4:14 am  
Blogger Growing Opportunities said...

Sorry to hear that! I had no idea you were going through all that. I hope it all gets sorted out soon.

5:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home