My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

word verification worries

I've been attempting to leave comments on Cindy's World 2 and Bipolar Daily's blogs, but I keep getting "smenita" for word verification: perhaps it's a sign. Anyways, I just wanted to share this with you, BP guy.

At least you know that there's a ladder, now that you're in that deep dark pit. People might borrow it and not put it back in the same place but it always, I mean ALWAYS, reappears. Trust in yourself and especially the people who love you, even if one of them thinks you're a dork. My family and responsibilities can bring me down at times, but they're the only things that can keep me going, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger BiPolar Guy said...

Man, that's weird! I also got "smenita" and couldn't get past it until I rebooted the cmptr. I actually got a bit paranoid about it and wrote it out backwards to see if there was a cryptic meaning to it.

As to moving meditation - I've done quite a bit of Tai Chi before. Good stuff - but I no longer have the time.

Thanks for the continual support!

2:04 pm  
Blogger BiPolar Guy said...

Me again. Glad to see someone else reads Schopenhauer. You might like this post on him: http://bipolardaily.blogspot.com/2006/01/more-depressed-philosophers.html

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home