My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

for rex, who prefers to remain anonymous

Thursday, April 20th

Robert Kenny no. 61, I agree. Domi and Sundin are the Leafs, as much as Tucker is, or McCabe and Kaberle. Keep the young ones, especially Antropov. Dump Allison, O'Neill, Lindros and Berg. Klee's already gone. Luke Richardson is a good fit, and I think he came on board to face the Senators in the playoffs. It's too bad Carolina decided to give up three points to Tampa so they could face them in the first round, however not being able to add they now get Montreal. I hope the Habs knock them out in four. As for Quinn, he'll always be the Leafs coach as far as I'm concerned. Who the heck is JFJ? ( Leafs fire Pat Quinn. I had comment 131. It seems les habs are halfway to sweeping Carolina already.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home