My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Friday, October 06, 2006

canadian politics aficionados only

It's been a while but I did it again!


You (gordon foster, from Daegu, South Korea, Canada) wrote: Well, it's getting close to a year now since the opposition parties forced an unnecessary election. It's about time the Conservatives stopped finishing every excuse with 'it began when the Liberals were in power.' If they don't like a policy, don't blame the Liberals. Why not just hold a vote on the matter in the house and change it, or are they too afraid that a majority of members might vote against them?
Posted 05/10/06 at 4:15 PM EDT (Thursday, October 5th)

Comments are closed


Good old Globe and Mail! They also posted my comment about Mark Foley's importunate impromptus. I'm even hitting a lot of former Words of the Day at Dictionary.com. Perhaps I should submit that short story I wrote to the CBC literary awards.

1 Comments:

Blogger kodeureum said...

Gerber steers Sens to Victory
One Night Only!

You (gordon foster, from Daegu, South Korea, Canada) wrote: The most disappointing thing about last night's game? NHL.com has rejigged their radio streaming with some two-bit organization called Streamos, of all things, and there were so many redirects in the link that my browser refused to open it. As for the game: this must be the only time in recent memory I've noted a player getting two minutes for kneeing. Wade Belak's unusual penalty allowed Ottawa to score their first goal. And just by-the-by, if Gerber is so great I can't wait until his first shootout. Between the pads? What a laugh. And yes, my brother and I have tickets to see the Leafs wallop Boston on February 20th. Now if only Domi can be enticed back by then...go on, Maurice, twist his rubber arm.
Posted 05/10/06 at 4:31 PM EDT

If you're a Leafs fan you know the rest: they clobbered Ottawa 6-0 in Ottawa a few hours after this comment was posted!

9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home