My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Monday, February 27, 2006

open mic

It's a brae bricht open mic the morn's nicht, and I've written a song for it.
If you want to know the chords, Dave, leave a comment!


Everything's Fine


early this morning i watched the sun come up
i took a sip of tea from my favourite cup
there was no need to worry about how things were going to go today

'cause everything's fine
i know what's mine
and the rest of the world can just run along to play


late at night i'm sleepless and i'm watching the skies
i see a meteor burn out right in front of my eyes
i'd like to make a wish but i can't think of a thing to say

cause everything's fine
i know what's mine
and the rest of the world can just dissolve to gray


sitting with you in the afternoon
stirring at my coffee with a plastic spoon
it's always good to see you and it seems you always want to stay

'cause everything's fine
i want to make you mine
so you'll never have to leave and i'll never have to go away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home