My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

what a tool



I was strolling in Seoul on Tuesday, on my way from Changdeokgung palace to Namsan, when I passed by several tool shops with wonderful winches and other fantastic gadgets. I remembered seeing a poster at Costco for a new Bosch cordless driver-drill so decided to make some inquiries. As it turned out, the shop I visited had several in stock and I purchased one for 33 000 won, or about forty dollars Canadian. It was packaged in a cookie tin!


i understand eating and sleeping, work and play
i thought i understood love
i'm beginning to understand understatement
i knew what hate meant and of late i recall mutual affections
cemented in basements
so that's where my youth went
my judgment of truth and deceptions is bent out of shape
there's no question of faith anymore
dreams greet me like double boiled coffee at seven am


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home