My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

a weekend social life

It seems that forces are conspiring to provide me with a social life. Yesterday evening Ella and I went for dinner with my last evening class. Afterwards we went for beer at a nearby hof. Ella had ice cream and inhaled the fruit plate, specifically the strawberries and pineapple. This evening we're visiting Suhee's parents for the first time since 2004, and I'll finally deliver the bison pemmican with saskatoon berries that I picked up in Saskatoon last summer. Suhee asked me to bring back some jerky for her dad from Canada. Speaking of synchronicity, Suhee just called to say her mom's expecting us and not to forget! Tomorrow afternoon one of my students has invited Ella and I to an English festival hosted by the language institute where she teaches. There'll be presentations and competitions and food! I had to get my laundry and cleaning done this morning, and get my groceries this afternoon. My weekend hasn't been so jampacked since I don't know when. There are even two leafs games to listen to. If there's no post tomorrow you'll know why.

2 Comments:

Blogger BiPolar Guy said...

you've been tagged: http://bipolardaily.blogspot.com/2006/02/mania-meme.html

1:55 pm  
Blogger kodeureum said...

Well, I've had a great weekend. Check my next post if you're wondering how I've been tagged. And bipolar guy, I owe you one.

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home