My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

others like us

Here's the rundown of what's happening with my friends and acquaintances.


Vox Verax has a diatribe about unilateralism as American foreign policy.

Habanero Suz is suffering from hayfever in February and has lost her appetite.

Life on the Roof is expecting, well, whatever newlyweds usually expect.

Cathartic Blithering received travel snaps and childhood photos from his mom and went on a bit of a binge.

Cindy's World 2 just received her teacher training posting to a private boys school and seems delighted.

Bipolar Daily is realising how difficult parenting really can be.



4 Comments:

Blogger BiPolar Guy said...

Yeah, but its all worth it :)

1:00 am  
Blogger kodeureum said...

It's good to see that smile.

6:34 am  
Blogger David Nicholson said...

You must know that I'm all about the pithy comment. Is "Life on the Roof" Steve Marsh or Steve Lucas? Or a Steve that I don't know? Which movie did you want to know about....Garden State or the Penis one? Interesting Bubble Index thingy on Cindy's page.....aside from the cat-love I'm pretty good on all counts. You are definitely one of my most cherished friends...in case you didn't know.

12:48 am  
Blogger kodeureum said...

That's the Steve formerly known as Chet. Mr. Lucas remarried last fall and is now a rural Ontarian. As for movies, any one will do. Cherished friend sounds like a euphemism for best friend that you haven't seen for ten years. When I'm back in Canada for the duration Ella and I will definitely be heading out to Spudland, hopefully before she's old enough to share the driving!

8:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home