My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

i think she's beautiful


This is a picture of my friend Mina that I took while we were enjoying coffee at the McDonald's next to the Academy Cinema in bustling downtown Daegu. We used to go there after lunch because the coffee was cheap and good. Mina's in Seoul this month and I really missed having lunch with her this week and talking about her ideas, plans and ambitions in theatre and the visual arts. As you can see her skin is lovely and she smiles a lot. She is also very considerate, gentle and kind. She is quite tall, rather athletic and has lustrous long straight hair. Of course I think she's beautiful. She has mentioned more than a few times that she's considered having plastic surgery. She would like to have eyelids similar to the woman visible in the ad behind her. Don't do it, Mina! I love you as you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home