My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

well, politics is a bit dry right now

I had this headline all ready to scroll out just in case.
Harper picks up majority, drops all progressive pretense

As you might notice if you've taken the time to click on the bearded man's picture, my blog by contrast is extremely expletive deleted. It is my own humble opinion however that one is only swearing when one uses rude words in a manner that does not directly refer to the actual bodily functions from which they derive. As an example I present to you my first book review.

evocative steps I picked up a great bathroom book at Kyobo bookstore last week. It's titled Korea's Business and Cultural Code Words and is very informative with lots of entries that can be read in one, well, sitting. As I sit and read I often remark to myself "Shit, I didn't know that," or "Shit, so that's why!" I occasionally even once in a while utter "Crap, if I'd only known that when I first got here." As I may have mentioned before, very informative. If you'd like to know the ISBN number, I recommend Maalox.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Nicholson said...

I've given a little thought to our new government and here is what I've concluded : My little islan was the only place in our great Dominion to shut out the Conservative party during Monday's election, which is fairly ironic considering that our Premier is a (moderate) Conservative. I envision Herr Harper deciding to achieve revenge by passing a law that would see everyone who collects unemployment benefits being shipped in cattle cars to Alberta, where they would all be sold as human toilet seats.

CBC hosts and guests spent the last week bashing Ben Folds and William Shatner on one of their insipid morning shows. Do you think it would be rude of me to kill the offending parties?

4:29 am  
Blogger David Nicholson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home