My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello, call me Gord.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

birthday girl

Today is Sue's birthday. I don't remember how old she is (honestly!) and I didn't even remember today was her birthday until I called her last night to say hi and thank her for the photos she had e-mailed me. She was nice enough to remind me, however. If any of my other friends or relations feel slighted by my not remembering their birthday, it's their own fault for not providing me with sufficient advance notice!






Call it a coincidence but yesterday Ella's daycare went on a field trip to a bakery and all the kids came home with cakes that they had helped make and decorate. It's a fresh cream cake, and de rigeur for birthdays here in Korea. There's still some left in the fridge but I don't know If Suhee will get a taste, seeing as she's so far away in Seoul. Happy birthday Sue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home